Some Food for Thought
Have you ever struggled with a friend who was a non-believer?
Someone who asked you how you can believe in a God that you can’t see?
Well next time someone comes to you with that question, simply ask them how they belive that the earth was created. A lot of people today believe in this theory called the “big bang theory”. They believe that there is scientific evidence to back it up.
My question is this, doesn’t it take more faith to believe that the creation of the earth and all life on it was simply an accident? Doesn’t it take more blind believe to think that we are just random? I think that it takes far less faith to believe that there is a God who loves us and who created for a reason and who has a plan for us, don’t you?
- maryjoycadag likes this
- maryjoycadag reblogged this from dailybibleverse
- staplerfights reblogged this from dailybibleverse
- soughtaftersojourner reblogged this from k-eem
- all-isgrace likes this
- peacenotwar likes this
- thinksimplicity likes this
- iaccidentallythewholeloaf likes this
- hicheapskates likes this
- chloelin reblogged this from dailybibleverse and added:
- lifeintheformofmusic likes this
- jordanmarsh reblogged this from dailybibleverse
- jordanmarsh likes this
- dailybibleverse posted this